- Knoxville, TN
Knoxville, TN, USA Req #11554
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Gannett Publishing Services, located in Knoxville, TN at the Knoxville News Sentinel is seeking a self-motivated, hardworking and energetic part-time Mailroom Coordinator. This position will be responsible for supporting packaging activity for multiple publications. Must be available to work a schedule Monday-Friday with an occasional weekend day as needed.
- Works as a liaison for new hires and temporary employment services
- Completes various reports for packaging department
- Generate reports from packaging software system
- Maintain department records as needed
- Maintain department supply inventory
- Provide excellent customer service
- High school Graduate; some college preferred.
- Must be competent in Microsoft office and general computer skills
- Flexibility and the ability to prioritize
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, high level of accuracy in a high-pressure environment and a self-starter
- Must employ initiative and excellent problem-solving skills with little direction
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top