Product Manager, Native Apps
Product Manager, Native Apps
Our apps earned featured promotion by Apple in September, with "turbo-charged" rich notifications for iOS 10. We're looking for a creative thinker who will continue that spirit of innovation. The successful candidate will work to grow monthly active users, engagement, and subscription revenue, while empowering the team to take on the big and the bold.
- Provide leadership, planning, prioritization and communication for a cross-functional program team including Technology, Marketing, UX/Design, Editorial, Advertising, Sales, Business Intelligence, Business Development, Corporate Communications and Project Management.
- Lead strategic discovery sessions on new technologies and user problems to bring new and enhanced products to market, pushing app design, development and content creation to drive innovation and business objectives.
- Innovate on the customer's behalf, working closely with UX and Design to create products that are delightful, purposeful and solve user problems.
- Collaborate with Advertising to develop innovative products that increase revenue while protecting the user's experience and Editorial's content strategy.
- Develop comprehensive cross-platform release plans by aligning Engineering and UX architectures, ensuring product releases are planned realistically and with the user in mind.
- Develop and maintain strong business development relationships with global mobile platform vendors to grow audience base, revenue, and stay on top of emerging technologies.
- Evaluate product performance, engagement, revenue and user feedback to identify quick wins and develop data-driven road maps that achieve strategic goals, revenue targets, and user needs.
- Evaluate user feedback and industry trends to identify themes and key findings as input into product roadmaps.
- 3+ years of digital product management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to set aggressive goals and objectives, bring multiple parties together, and drive a cross-functional team to deliver achieve results.
- Analytical and strategic in the way you approach and solve problems.
- Easily jump between day-to-day tactics and long-term vision.
- Able to accurately handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work well independently and as a member of a larger team.
- Exceptional collaborator and communicator who earns broad respect and support.
- Up-to-date and knowledgeable about the latest trends, innovations, and best practices.
- Love to share inspiration and new ideas.
- Able to be a catalyst for change.
- Decisive with a bias towards action.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top