- Milwaukee, WI
Milwaukee, WI, USA; Waukesha, WI, USA Req #10540
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
Gannett Publishing Services
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Waukesha
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel has a great part-time opportunity. We are looking for someone who has worked in a warehouse type of environment and has the ability to work independently. This position requires the ability to routinely lift and move bundles up to 50 lbs. A valid driver's license with a good driving record and a proven dependable work history.
- Distribute and stack newspapers, inserts and other products such as supplies onto tables.
- Count products to ensure each contractor receives the appropriate number of assigned products.
- Assist with the handling and completion of paperwork.
- Deliver product to subscribers and other locations as necessary.
- Keep work areas clean and orderly.
- Basic math skills with ability to accurately count product.
- Legible handwriting.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to maintain an effective working relationship with employees and independent contractors.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top