Sioux Falls, SD, USA Req #9122
Wednesday, October 2, 2019
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 140 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include the USA TODAY and more than 260 daily local newspaper brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, WordStream, and ThriveHive and U.K. media company Newsquest. There's never been a better time to join our talented team. Visit Gannett.com/Careers to learn more!
Product Handler/Loading Dock Worker
$750 Hiring Bonus
Gannett Publishing Services/Argus Leader Media has an immediate part-time opening for a Product Handler in our Distribution Department.
The primary role of the Product Handler is to print and prepare nightly paperwork for the packaging center and contractors along with overseeing and assisting in the loading and staging of newspaper bundles in the distribution dock area.
- Prepare nightly paperwork for contractors.
- Distribution and handling of daily and non-daily print publications to contractors and haulers.
- Assist haulers and carriers with questions as needed.
- Oversee loading of vehicles.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Ability to count accurately and use basic math skills.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift 25 - 35 lbs.
- Proficiency utilizing computers.
- Must have a valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
Hiring bonus of $750 available. $250 paid after 30-days of active employment, $250 paid after 60-days of active employment and remaining $250 paid after 120-days of active employment.
Gannett Publishing Services, part of USA Today Network, offers competitive pay and advancement opportunities. Pre-employment drug testing and background screening are required.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top