Product Coordinator - Offers Made On The Spot!
Detroit, MI, USA, Michigan, USA, Novi, MI, USA, Pontiac, MI, USA, Sterling Heights, MI, USA, Taylor, MI 48180, USA Req #5136
Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, SweetIQ, and United Kingdom media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
Product Coordinator - Part Time
USA Today Network
This position is based from our Distribution Centers in the metro area. Available locations include Novi, Sterling Heights, Pontiac, Detroit, Taylor.
Michigan.com, a Gannett/US Today Network Company which prints the USA Today, Detroit Free Press, and The Detroit News, has an opening for a Part-time Product Coordinator.
The work hours vary with 4-6 hour shifts that may be Wednesday through Sunday, primarily nights starting at midnight.
- The part-time Product Coordinator is responsible for moving newspaper bundles from warehouse carts to contractor work stations and utilizing system manifest to identify zoned newspapers, advertising materials and other products.
- Additional responsibilities include movement of products from carts and staging, and general maintenance of the distribution center.
- The position requires a high school diploma and six months related experience or equivalent.
- Must be able to transport newsprint materials weighing 32 pounds, push loaded warehouse carts weighing up to 750 pounds, adhere to department safety policies and practices, and have an excellent attendance and punctuality record.
- Candidate must be flexible regarding work schedule and hours.
Gannett Co., is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top