Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
Gannett Publishing Services
The Knoxville Newspaper is looking for a Full-time Press Cleaner based in Knoxville, TN.
- Clean floors, press guards, pressroom office, control room and production areas.
- Handling press waste and plate containers.
- Ensure chemicals and other supplies are stored properly.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to work various shifts.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs up to 60 feet.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top