Part Time Product Handler
Gannett Publishing Services
Palm Springs Ca
- High School Diploma and previous newspaper or distribution/warehouse experience preferred.
- Basic computer and data entry skills. (Microsoft Office)
- Must have a valid California driver's license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation.
- Position requires loading and unloading trucks and ability to lift 25-50 lbs. on a consistent
- Position requires repeated stooping, squatting, kneeling, bending and walking.
- Position requires ability to push and pull 200lb carts and palletized products consistently.
- Good time management skills with the ability to perform assigned tasks efficiently and
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including, weekends and holidays. Hours 11:00 PM to 5:00
AM but can varybased on needs.
- Must be able to maintain accuracy while setting up carts and handing print products to bundle
haulers and carriers (including correct distribution by zones, accounting for spoils, service copies, and extra copies).
- Able to work in teams within a fast paced environment.
We offer excellent career opportunities and competitive salaries.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
The Desert Sun is owned by Gannett, Co. Inc.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top