Operations Coordinator (Dock Worker)
Corpus Christi, TX, USA Req #7159
Monday, February 4, 2019
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
Operations Coordinator (Dock)
The Corpus Christi Caller Times has an immediate opening for an Operations Coordinator (Dock) in Corpus Christi, TX. This part-time position will work an early morning schedule at a distribution center or in the field performing the following tasks:
- Assisting with delivery of newspaper routes
- Organizing and distributing paperwork
- Staging newspapers for delivery by independent contractors
- Ensuring previous delivery issues are addressed and resolved in a timely fashion
- Communicate and collaborate with management and internal staff
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license and current insurance
- Basic computer and mobile technology skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis
- Excellent time management and communication skills
We are here to stay and looking to add to our staff of experienced managers. We are also willing to train the right person that has a desire and determination to work independently and grow a career in a well-established organization such as Gannett. We offer many benefits including 401K, paid vacation, holiday pay and more.
We welcome ALL to apply including retirees, veterans, and ex-military.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top