Now Hiring Sales Athletes in Denver,Colorado!
Aurora, CO, USA • Denver, CO, USA • Highlands Ranch, CO, USA • Lakewood, CO, USA • Littleton, CO, USA • Westminster, CO, USA Req #15173
Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Strategic Sales Executive
We currently have a need for a Sales Executive for work with strategic accounts. We deliver an ENGAGED AUDIENCE using a variety of SOPHISTICATED TOOLS and resources and provide our clients the INTEGRATED MARKETING EXPERTISE to help them meet their goals.
In this role, you will:
- Sells marketing solutions to the regional or large account sector that makes decisions locally. Generally aligned to 30 or less clients in an effort to allow deeper time and resource investment for premier clients offering highest market potential.
- Grows market share within a designated account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing current client spend while increasing client satisfaction.
- Deals with primarily large, complex clients with multiple decision-makers and influencers.
- Develops and executes account plans for each client utilizing our go-to-market strategy and tools.
- Utilizes deep customer, market, and segment proprietary insights to bring new information and offers to dealers that compel action via a Challenger sales approach.
- Highly proficient at understanding and synthesizing data , and "story telling" to drive client understanding and action.
- Develops a keen understanding of the client segment, competitors, and our positioning in the marketplace.
- Identifies complex customer needs and builds cohesive marketing strategy and custom client solutions that differentiate us from competitors.
- Leverages multiple internal resources and partners to develop optimal client solutions including print and digital products. Proficient in premium digital capabilities.
- Works with C-level clients, corporate and matrixed organizations.
- Articulates our value proposition and prove ROI with data.
- This is an outside sales position.
- Work with the best: We'll surround you with talented leaders driven toward your success and ours.
- Do well here: Further your career while working to serve the greater good in our community.
- Go big: We'll equip you with the region's best marketing services and solutions, empowering you to deliver unparalleled results to your customers.
- Get paid well: Enjoy base pay well above the market average with unlimited earning potential. We want the best so we are paying the best.
- Get in now: Join the ground floor of a national organization in the midst of rapid transformation to a new and exciting media start-up - an invaluable career experience.
- Quarterback a top notch team: Receive excellent support from an account manager, a digital campaign manager, a marketing strategist and more.
- You're a battletested competitor with the war stories to prove it.
- When you communicate, people listen. And when you listen, people feel heard.
- You care deeply about your community and have taken steps to make it better.
- You're the natural born leader in any group. And you love stepping up to the plate.
- You're a fearless explorer with an insatiable urge to travel, explore new hobbies and try new things.
- You're a problem solver who thrives on challenges and can simplify the complex.
- College graduate or qualified applicable experience
- You possess 3-4+ years of sales experience.
- History of driving results
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Fundamental AND Challenger sales skills
- Strong two-way communication skills
- Effective collaborator and delegator
- Aptitude or acumen for digital marketing
Back to top