Now Hiring Sales Athletes!
- Indianapolis, IN
Indianapolis, IN, USA Req #15941
Wednesday, May 26, 2021
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Advertising Auto - Account Executive I
The Automotive sales channel sells print and digital advertising solutions within the auto industry. The team contributes to the overall revenue production of the Marketing Solutions organization.
The Account Executive develops and grows advertising partnerships with auto industry clients in order to help those clients reach their target customers and grow their business. Account Executive are responsible for meeting established account and revenue targets to drive overall revenue growth within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sells auto marketing solutions to the regional or large account sector that makes decisions locally. Generally aligned to 30 or fewer clients to allow deeper time and resource investment for premier clients offering highest market potential.
- Grows market share within a designated account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing current client spend while increasing client satisfaction.
- Deals with primarily large, complex Auto dealers and groups, multiple decision-makers and influencers.
- Develops and executes account plans for each client utilizing USA TODAY NETWORKS's auto go-to-market strategy and tools.
- Utilizes deep customer, market, and segment proprietary insights to bring new information and offers to dealers that compel action via a Challenger sales approach.
- Highly proficient at understanding and synthesizing data, and "story telling" to drive auto dealer understanding and action.
- Develops a keen understanding of the automotive segment, competitors, and USA TODAY NETWORK's positioning in the marketplace.
- Identifies complex customer needs and builds cohesive marketing strategy and custom client solutions that differentiate USA TODAY NETWORK from competitors.
- Leverages multiple USA TODAY NETWORK resources and partners to develop optimal client solutions including print and digital products. Proficient in USA TODAY NETWORK's premium digital capabilities.
- Leverages Cars.com with aligned accounts to grow Cars.com and other USA TODAY NETWORK business
- Works with C-level clients, corporate and matrixed organizations.
- Articulates USA TODAY NETWORK's value proposition and prove ROI with data.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top