National Brand Manager, Home Services
- Plano, TX
Plano, TX, USA Req #10037
Monday, March 2, 2020
At ReachLocal, A Gannett, Inc. company and part of the USA Today Network, we offer a total digital marketing system for local businesses, comprised of web presence solutions and digital advertising solutions. Our mission is to help local businesses around the world get more customers. We believe in working hard to deliver results for our clients - and having fun while we build meaningful relationships with everyone around us. That is why we are one of the first digital marketing companies to achieve the Local Search Association (LSA) Certification and have been named a Facebook Marketing Partner, a select group of companies recognized for their ability to drive exceptional advertising and marketing results from Facebook.
The National Brand Manager will be responsible for the successful execution of digital marketing programs and media plans that support the strategic goals and revenue objectives of ReachLocal's Brand partners. Reporting to the Director of Home Services, this role will focus on a go-to-market strategy to drive revenue growth within strategic accounts across platforms, concentrating in search, SEO, social, targeted display and general digital solutions.
This individual should have proven ability to build, develop, and lead an effective account management team. They should also be skilled in managing client relationships as well as developing and driving strategies to grow existing brands.
In this role you will:
• Drive multi-media marketing solutions sales focusing on the large, local business sector with local or regional decision makers, often with multiple decision makers and influencers.
• Define brand strategy and deliver measurable growth of brand product and revenue adoption.
• Directly manage, coach, develop and train account management team
• Collaborate with key stakeholders across product, client services, client solutions and sales operations to strengthen and elevate strategic relationships with regional and national brands.
• Develop opportunities and drive active participation in business organizations and industry groups that lend to the business growth areas.
• Serve as a subject matter expert at industry events, trade shows and client conventions.
• Articulate the ReachLocal/USA TODAY Network value proposition and prove ROI with data.
• Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently in a highly-demanding, fast-paced environment. Work with C-level clients, corporate and matrix organizations.
• Demonstrate strong organizational and project management skills to manage multiple ongoing projects with a strong sense of ownership, drive, and urgency.
• 5+ years of proven outside sales and business development success
• Home Services industry experience highly preferred
• Sales experience with digital marketing products and services preferred
• Ability to work remotely and independently
• Willing to travel up to 50%
About ReachLocal, Inc.
ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with over 35 locations throughout the United States, Canada, India, Australia, New Zealand and Brazil.
ReachLocal is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
Back to top