Marketing Solutions Advisor
- Cincinnati, OH
Cincinnati, OH, USA Req #12322
Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Job Description - Marketing Solutions Advisor
As a Marketing Solutions Advisor you will own the entire life cycle of the sales process from prospecting, to creating and maintaining opportunities, to closing the sale. You will need to prospect qualified businesses, design strategies that influence and deliver thoughtful and engaging presentations to sell a broad set of solutions from our extensive (and expanding) best in class solutions!
This role requires a true Sales Professional who seeks the excitement of "Making The Sale". Once you achieve the close, a professional Account Executive will manage the ongoing client relationship so that you can continue to do what you love to do, SELL! If you're highly entrepreneurial, confident, and passionate, with a proven track record of sales achievement and a burning desire for the close, we want to talk to you!
• Meet monthly sales goals
• Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals
- Make daily calls to Small to Medium sized businesses (SMB)
• Establish and maintain a pipeline through lead generation via inbound leads and leads that are in CRM system.
• Report back daily activity into our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Educate your clients on the power of both online and offline advertising.
- Make your local business clients more successful with the most effective advertising program available
- Minimum of 2-5 years of proven sales experience
- Acquisition based B2B Sales - solution / portfolio offerings
- Exceptional phone and communication skills with the ability to sell at decision-making levels and close deals quickly face-to-face or over the phone
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Internet Savvy
- Preferred - College Degree and media sales experience
Compensation and Benefits:
• A solid base salary plus competitive commission
• Comprehensive training, sales support, CRM, a database of targeted leads to help you ramp up sales quickly
• Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc...)
• A structured development program that provides a clear path for professional growth
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top