Marketing Planner / Marketing Manager
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
Come join the USA TODAY Network, a top global digital media company, which reaches more than 100 million people monthly through a powerful network of mobile & publishing properties.
The Local Sales Manager in Louisville will focus on restart/winback sales campaigns for the West group during the critical period of 90 days after customer stop and improving the stop save process maximizing overall saves and increasing overall revenue. Working with the outbound regional manager, customer solutions center, Louisville outbound call center, Indianapolis outbound call center and Cincinnati direct sales team to collaborate on solutions to improve overall stop save and winback metrics. The position would also work closely with outbound vendors to coordinate scripts, offers etc. and increase focus on performance metrics.
• Regularly evaluate telemarketing performance for outbound call centers and outside vendors in grace, pending stop, perm stop, non-pay stop and 30-90 day stop files.
• Work with analysts to closely track OCC and outside vendor restart/winback metrics by site and identify areas of opportunity.
• Review email and direct mail restart/winback touchpoints. Collaborate with direct response team on creative and testing to improve response for underperforming sites.
• Evaluate Mather reports to focus on any sites with high stop or high reverts below. Review GICS setup at these sites to determine any changes to improve metrics.
• Review stop save metrics to focus on low performing sites. Review GICS stop save scripts and offers to determine any opportunities to improve metrics.
• Work with Group Sales Managers and Local Sales Managers to develop additional touchpoints at lower performing sites to improve overall winback metrics.
• Excellent data analysis skills
• Ability to communicate strategies with internal and external teams
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Steven serves as a point person of contact with businesses in local markets. He works with partner organizations to determine how USA TODAY can help them be successful.
Back to top