Marketing Analyst, B2B
McLean, VA, USA ● New York, NY, USA Req #14766
Monday, March 29, 2021
The B2B Marketing Marketing analyst will support the B2B Marketing team who is dedicated to supporting the short- and long-term objectives of our Digital Marketing Services organization, under the selling brands LOCALiQ, WordStream, and ReachLocal. These include driving aggressive digital subscription growth, and optimizing channel expenses to grow our customer base. The B2B Marketing team owns and manages the media expenses across multiple digital acquisition channels and collaborates with key internal departments to manage onsite assets, meter optimization strategy, checkout experiences as well as platforms and payment options to drive conversions.
The Marketing Analyst will partner with the B2B Marketing team for pre-campaign planning, mid-campaign optimization (monitoring, analyzing, modifying), and post-campaign reporting (dashboards, consumer insights, best practices).
This analytical marketing role will coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to optimize ROI for online channels including email, onsite, paid social and search campaigns.
Ideal candidate is a problem solver who will play a critical role in defining and enabling change, making a real difference to the Marketing acquisition teams' success and help influence the way Gannett's go to marketing strategy to ensure campaigns amplify positive and profitable growth.
This position reports to the Senior Director, Marketing Analytics and will work closely with the Lead Acquisition and Engagement teams in the B2B Marketing org to execute and analyze the overall customer acquisition strategy and performance marketing campaigns, interpreting lead funnel flow and proxy metrics to help grow our advertiser subscriber base.
- Support the development of the Marketing Product and acquisition teams strategy and campaign initiatives across various channels
- Actively monitor, analyze and report performance of marketing campaigns
- Provide quarterly, monthly, and ongoing ad-hoc marketing reporting, including consumer sales metrics, trends, test results and campaign performance
- Identify growth opportunities and help build cases for new initiatives, including development of KPIs.
- Research and evaluate new technology/tools that allow improved creation of reports and dashboards
- Aid in design, measurement, evaluation and recommendations of A/B testing with the goal of optimizing ROI and maximizing omnichannel sales for media tactics.
- Identify business and/or sales trends to provide data-driven recommendations and enhancements to current marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 5 years of marketing analytical experience or similar, preferably B2B
- Channel management experience a plus
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, and web analysis tools (Marketo and Salesforce a plus)
- Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze data, decipher trends, and develop and explain the story behind the numbers
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, very collaborative and environment
- Strong understanding B2C marketing practices, digital marketing and consumer marketing funnels
- Must possess a keen analytical mindset and high capability to plan, organize and prioritize work - balancing resources, skills and priorities to achieve success.
- Highly driven self-starter, motivated, and detail oriented
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top