Market Development, Sales Specialist
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
USA Today Golfweek is seeking a Market Development-Sales Specialist.
This person will manage the day-to-day coordination, execution and results tracking of digital subscription sources as directed by the Group Sales Manager. This position is directly responsible for subscription sales execution across multiple digital sources and sites. This position also works with internal partners that execute traditional subscription sales tactics.
• Effective collaboration and communication between internal sales team and external clients
• Developing and monitoring expense budgets and achievement of sales goals.
• Managing all billing aspects associated with digital marketing efforts.
• Execute operational aspects of sales promotions ensuring accurate and on-time launches of acquisition campaigns.
• Manage all steps of the billing and payment process associated with digital sales promotions. Monitor sales expense budget during live campaigns
• Provide sales team with results from digital sales efforts and recommendations for future efforts.
• Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers. Be professional, courteous, and timely in every interaction, conveying to all external customers our appreciation for their business.
• Well-versed in knowledge of sales and marketing campaigns, methods, channels and analysis.
• Knowledge of subscription sales preferred
• Ability to forecast sales based on current trends
• Collaborates with News to create and manage content based sales campaigns.
• Collaborates with design center to create targeted acquisition pieces in order to increase response rates and decrease cost-per-order (CPO).
• Strong project management skills, analytical skills and problem-solving skills are a must.
• Excellent customer relationships with vendors, and internal/external customers.
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Must be able to work independently and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Steven serves as a point person of contact with businesses in local markets. He works with partner organizations to determine how USA TODAY can help them be successful.
Back to top