Market Development 4 - Customer Care Representative
Louisville, KY, USA Req #6510
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Interested in joining one of the Gannett Consumer Solution Center's (GCSC) elite teams -Well now is your chance!
The Gannett CSC has immediate openings for the Customer Save Specialist position. This position offers current GCSC Customer Service Representatives an opportunity to broaden their skill set and expertise within the GCSC department.
Customer Save Specialist - CSC Louisville - reports to Louisville CSC Customer Service Supervisor
The Stop Saves Specialist will be required to have advanced knowledge of products, along with advanced knowledge of procedures and guidelines. This position is responsible for handling escalated customer calls as well as processing of Stop/Saves. This position requires an individual who can communicate orally with internal & external customers. This individual will require ability to resolve customer issues independently while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
• Exceed productivity standards; such as overall accuracy; maintaining Key Performance Indicators; and provide one call resolution to internal and external customers.
• Proven ability to diffuse an escalated customer situation and bring the customer issue to closure.
• Complete all required documentation for Stop Saves, stop/saves and any other customer interaction.
• Take ownership of all customer queries and proactively follow through to resolution.
• Ensure all customers' queries are investigated and resolved with minimal escalation.
• Ability to make independent decisions based on established guidelines.
• Must be able to adhere to an assigned work schedule, must be dependable and punctual.
• Will acquire and retain multiple product range knowledge.
• Work effectively as part of a team to achieve individual, team and departmental objectives, sharing knowledge and skills as appropriate.
• Maintain Customer focus at all times and respond to customers' enquiries using the CSC's Best Practices/QA guidelines.
• Work within agreed daily ad hoc responsibilities, striving to exceed customer expectations wherever possible.
• Adhere to agreed standards of quality with a minimum 90% accuracy rate.
• Maintain professional working relationship with internal and external customers, customer service management and colleagues.
• Knowledge of effective negotiation techniques used to quickly resolve escalated customer issues.
• Demonstrate the ability to diffuse situations, utilize effective negotiation skills and bring the customer issue to closure while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
• Ability to communicate effective with multiple levels of management within the organization and the client
• Ability to work flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays. Must be dependable and consistently punctual for all schedules shifts.
• Ability to prioritize work, manage time effectively and work successfully in a fast paced, multi-faceted environment.
• Must have an in-depth knowledge of products, guidelines, procedures and CSC operating systems.
• Self-motivated, creative, flexible, willing to take initiative, be accountable, and able to effectively handle multiple task simultaneously.
• Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Must be able to accurately complete basic math calculations
• Strong Stop Save and Quality KPI performance on a consistent basis (period over period performance)
• Must be in good standing.
Back to top