Manager, Client Success - National Brands
- Phoenix, AZ
- Tucson, AZ
- Nashville, TN
- Dallas, TX
- Cincinnati, OH
- Shreveport, LA
- Plano, TX
- Naples, FL
- Abilene, TX
Cincinnati, OH, USA • Dallas, TX, USA • Naples, FL, USA • Nashville, TN, USA • Phoenix, AZ, USA • Plano, TX, USA • Shreveport, LA, USA • Texas, USA • Tucson, AZ, USA Req #18383
Friday, September 10, 2021
The Manager, Client Success - National/Strategic Brands will be responsible for leading a team of Client Success Managers to deliver best in class marketing solutions and ROI for National Brands. This individual will build a culture of excellence focusing on delivering essential, high-engagement services and performance insights for the assigned National Brands across all products including DMS, Targeted Display & Print. The individual will collaborate with sales, client success, operations and product leadership to establish a performance-based culture with a laser focus on delivering customer ROI and satisfaction to achieve retention and client satisfaction objectives.
About Your Responsibilities:
The Manager, Client Success - National/Strategic Brands will advise our clients on how best to leverage current and emerging marketing solutions to meet their business needs, deliver exceptional ROI through fine tuning digital marketing campaign performance, prepare and present strategies for the overall success of their client's brand in the digital space, and assist in the retention of client revenue.
This role will possess strong expertise in existing and emerging business marketing solutions that benefit a large brand and will collaborate with our sales consultants to identify opportunities and effectively deliver on marketing solutions to best suit our client's business needs & maximize their return on investment (advertising expenses).
Strong proficiency in managing multiple priorities, task organization and execution, customer relationship management and client facing communication, ability to select, train and mentor staff, and process management skills are required.
This role will also be responsible for communicating with senior level Sales and Operational leaders on initiatives, adherence to Key Performance Indicators, and business updates as necessary.
This role may require travel to client meetings across the United States.
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties, including:
- Lead a team of client success strategists committed to delivering client results and satisfaction across our entire portfolio of products and services
- Lead by example with a nominal direct assignment of in-market clients
- Facilitate client engagement and drive best in class results and client satisfaction
- Collaborate with sales, client success and client strategy/solutions teams on the development of digital media plans throughout the campaign lifecycle
- Remain accountable for team performance as it relates to client and budget retention
- Act as the escalation point for client issues within assigned channel
- Serve as campaign execution thought leadership on select large client opportunities
- Obtain ongoing client (internal and external) feedback to assess performance against operations objectives
- Attract, develop and retain talent in order to deliver a highly effective client experience that differentiates us from competitors and drives value for USA Today Network.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices, technology evolution and people practices; and collaborate with peers and management to continuously improve delivery processes
- Strong knowledge of marketing, media, digital advertising and technology and customer service best practices
- Strong verbal, analytical and written communications
- Ability to develop, attract and retain talent
- Excellent organization, process management and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of marketing technology and ad tech
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Experience managing teams in a geographically dispersed matrixed environment
- A highly motivated, results-oriented, self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Ability to travel
- Customer Focus
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Process and Technology Acumen
- Conflict Management
- 5+ years of proven leadership and experience in digital sales, marketing, digital ad operations, digital agency or service organization for a large-scale organization
- Bachelor's degree required; significant experience may be considered for the right candidate.
Back to top