Mailroom Trainee - Immediate Need!
- Indianapolis, IN
8278 Georgetown Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46268, USA Req #11784
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Indianapolis Star apart of the USA Today Network
OPEN INTERVIEWS - EVERY TUESDAY @ 10:00 AM
Indianapolis Star Newspaper
Address: 8278 Georgetown Road, Indianapolis, IN 46268
The Mailer Assistant will provide high-level support and assistance to the Mail Room in the production facility. The Mailer Assistant should be experienced with performing repetitive tasks and meeting production deadlines.
If you are high-energy, dependable, flexible, a team player, and experienced working in a production or manufacturing environment, we encourage you to join our team.
- Feeding inserter machines
- Transporting product using pallet trucks
- Hand insert papers
- Skid bundles
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma (or GED)
- Must have good dexterity and be able to stand during entire shift
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. repeatedly
- Must be able to perform accurate and efficient tasks
- Must possess basic math skills
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background test and drug screen
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (days, nights, weekends, holidays and on-call basis
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top