Wichita Falls, TX, USA Req #6032
Monday, October 15, 2018
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
Inserter - Part Time
Gannett Publishing Services
Wichita Falls, TX
The Wichita Falls Times Record News is seeking a part-time Inserter to load and feed pre-printed inserts in machinery while maintaining optimum quality.
- Prepare all equipment and inserting machine to be run during the shift.
- Jogging inserts and feed into machinery, clear faults, shuffle newspapers and hand feed
inserts to incomplete packages.
- Stack newspapers on pallets and shrink-wrapping products.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, including cleaning in and around equipment on a regular basis.
- Maintain company quality and performance standards. Observe and adhere to company safety regulations.
- Other related tasks are assigned as required.
- Flexibility in schedule to also work weekends and holidays as required.
- Ability to stand for several hours, lift/carry up to 35 lbs. and push/pull up to 600 lbs.
with pallet jack or carts.
High diploma or equivalent preferred
Assembly or manufacturing experience is a plus.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top