- Louisville, KY
Louisville, KY, USA Req #10946
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Mailer - Part Time
The ability to work flexible hours and overtime is a must. Some experience working in a busy environment is helpful.
A high school diploma or equivalent is preferable.
The Mailer will provide high-level support and assistance to the Mail Room in the production facility. The Mailer should be experienced with performing repetitive tasks and meeting production deadlines.
If you are high-energy, dependable, flexible, a team player, and experienced working in a production or manufacturing environment, we encourage you to join our team. Pay is starting at $10.51/Hour.
- Feeding inserter machines
- Transporting product using pallet trucks
- Hand insert papers
- Skid bundles
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have good hand-eye coordination.
- Must have good dexterity and be able to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly.
- Must be able to perform accurate and efficient tasks.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a background test and drug screen.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule (days, nights, weekends & holidays is Required***).
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top