Mailroom Assistant - Open Interviews Every Tues. @ 10:00am
Indianapolis, IN, USA Req #5132
Monday, May 13, 2019
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, SweetIQ, and United Kingdom media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
Indianapolis Star; apart of USA Today Network
The Indianapolis Star is hiring for a Mailer Assistant that will provide high-level support and assistance to the Mail Room in the production facility. The Mailer Assistant should be experienced with performing repetitive tasks and meeting production deadlines.
If you are high-energy, dependable, flexible, a team player, and experienced working in a production or manufacturing environment, we encourage you to join our team.
- Feeding inserter machines
- Transporting product using pallet trucks
- Hand insert papers
- Skid bundles
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma (or GED)
- Must have good dexterity and be able to stand during entire shift
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. repeatedly
- Must be able to perform accurate and efficient tasks
- Must possess basic math skills
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background test and drug screen
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (days, nights, weekends, holidays and on-call basis)
Gannett Co., is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top