Mailer Journey B
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
Mailer Journey B
Gannett Publishing Services
Staffing of tying lines, cart loaders, mail bench, inkjet labeler, sticky note labeler, moving of skids. Deliver quality products to internal and external customers under deadline pressure.
• Prepare all equipment to be run during the shift. Prepare all inserting machine functions. Operate power electric trucks in moving of insert skids. Maintain a clean and neat work environment.
• Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
• Maintain company quality and performance standards. Observe and adhere to company safety regulations.
• Ensure optimum customer service to all employees, customers, vendors and visitors.
• Ensure safety is being practiced at all times.
• Identify safety hazards and held get them resolved.
• Implementation of all safety policies and procedures.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top