Local/Retail Advertising - Digital Sales Executive - New Business Development
Are you seeking a strategic selling position in a fun and dynamic work environment where You are part of a market leading team and a culture that thrives on innovation? If this sounds like what you are seeking, we encourage you to apply today to join our team as a Digital Account Executive!
Gannett NJ has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Digital Account Executive to sell digital advertising solutions to local SMB's. Primary responsibility is to grow market share within a designated territory or account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing share within existing client base.
The person in this role:
- Grows market share within a designated account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing current client spend while increasing client satisfaction.
- Maintains and grows account base.
- Develops and delivers ideas/solutions to grow market share within an existing customer base.
- Delivers and obtains long term commitments and campaigns.
- Utilizes sales tools and research to articulate value of Company offerings.
- Sells print and digital business offerings and demonstrates an understanding of these products and is able to articulate our products and their value propositions to customers.
- Utilizes a CRM system to manage day-to-day activities and stay abreast of details that require urgent attention.
- Partners with Client Solutions/Market Development, Digital Strategists and Optimization Specialists on day-to-day activities within account base.
- Works with all internal departments and vertical specialists.
- Works to build consensus with sales support, sales management, vertical specialists and other internal departments regarding strategy and execution of results oriented advertising plans.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience in field maybe considered in lieu of degree
- Extensive knowledge of digital/multimedia platforms
- Strong influential/ leaderships skills
- Minimum 3-4 years digital sales experience
- CRM experience required (Salesforce.com or other)
- Excellent communication, presentation, organization, and analytical skills
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top