Local/Retail Advertising 1 - Customer Care Representative I
- Green Bay, WI
Green Bay, WI, USA Req #10787
Friday, June 19, 2020
Customer Care Representative I
LOCALiQ is the marketing solution from the USA TODAY NETWORK providing businesses the smarter way to reach local customers. As local marketing becomes more complex, LOCALiQ empowers local businesses with unique insights from 125 million consumers in our network of sites, apps and experiences and learnings from millions of local leads delivered each year. We couple that with end to end service from our experts using local marketing best practices proven across the country. LOCALiQ simplifies local marketing and provides our clients the confidence of growing.
Our core values: Community, Progress through Passion, Action with Purpose and Belief in People. If you share these values, come join our family!
The Customer Care Agent role requires a highly personable individual with the ability to lead advertising customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for answering calls and providing outstanding service to customers looking to place advertisements. You will create and stylize advertisements, into newspapers through the USA.
We are dedicated to helping our clients grow based on their unique needs. When they win, we win!
As a Marketing Solutions, Customer Care Agent, you will:
- Process customer transactions and respond to inquiries in a responsive, timely and accurate manner.
- Handle a high volume of inbound calls/emails from multiple states for customers placing advertisements, such as: rummage sale ads, pets for sale ads, milestone announcements, etc.
- Create advertisements using unique identifiers to draw attention to the ads for the customer.
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the package offerings for each advertising segment.
- Handle payments for paid advertisements and assist with billing questions.
- Maintain existing accounts by calling customers back after the ads have finished running.
- Effectively prioritize tasks in a deadline driven environment.
What you bring to the table:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 - 3 months related experience and/or training in a customer service environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typing speed of at least 50 wpm.
- Have the ability to consistently maintain a positive attitude when dealing with customers.
- Desire to learn and understand both the print and online advertising industry.
- Provide outstanding customer service with persuasive conversations.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Problem solving skills.
- Must be flexible and a team player
We offer an energized, passionate team within a fun & flexible workplace.
We offer competitive compensation with uncapped incentives and world class benefits, including comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage, matching 401(K), Paid Time Off and more. This is an opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top