IT Services Associate Analyst
USA TODAY NETWORK is one of the top 20 digital companies in the country, sharing the list with Google, Facebook, and Amazon. And we have over 100 million unique visitors a month, which is more than Buzzfeed, Yahoo News, and Huffington Post. We have a loyal following based on a combination of trusted, fact-checked journalism, paired with a deep commitment to helping our local communities, and constantly pushing our content delivery to be first-of-its-kind in the tech-space. This year alone we are hyper-focusing on using virtual reality to put our readers in the center of the story, exploring the 'what's next', and leading the conversation in how technological advancements can create better storytelling to create change. And with 110 local properties around the country with USA TODAY at the helm, there is a huge opportunity to live in a city you love while making a national impact.
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Services Associate Analyst based at our Indianapolis, IN location.
- The position is responsible for providing basic customer service and technical solutions to the USA Today Network user community, while at the same time making those internal customers comfortable and confident with their technology and the Technology Division.
- The Associate Analyst is the face of IT at their assigned site(s) and ensures that their users' needs are met.
- They are responsible for providing basic IT services at the site(s) where assigned as well as across a region or even the entire company.
- They will work independently or as part of a team to efficiently provide solutions using standard tools and following established procedures and policies.
The Associate Analyst is responsible for escalating problems and user concerns to other IT analysts and management within the Technology Division. We are looking for someone with exceptional customer service, communication, and analytical skills. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with above average technical skills and a passion for helping customers with technical solutions. Additionally, candidate will have the following:
- A high school or equivalent diploma is required.
- One or more years of experience in a related position (help desk, IT support, technology-centric customer service) is required.
- An Associate or higher degree in technology support is preferred but not required and may be considered as a substitute for work experience.
- Specifically, we are looking for someone with a combination of any of the following experience: imaging/deployment/management of Windows/Macintosh workstations, mobile device management, printer management, employee onboarding and off-boarding including access provisioning, collaboration tools, general facilities-based technology support (A/V, building access, etc.), phone system support/management, and general IT/user environment management.
Although based in Indianapolis, IN and being responsible for IT services at that business unit, this position is part of a larger IT organization responsible for supporting users across the entire USA Today Network. The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM. Flexibility in schedule based on user needs and special projects is required.
We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Miranda’s main goal is creating unique, practical layouts that perfectly pair graphics and content to appeal to users. She considers readability and presentation of magazines paramount.
Back to top