Inside Sales Representative - Golfweek
Golfweek part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, and the leader in delivering engaging news and information, has an immediate opening for an Inside Sales Account Executive to sell print advertising into a portfolio of over 30 professional golf tournament publications in multiple markets across the country. We deliver an ENGAGED AUDIENCE using a variety of SOPHISTICATED TOOLS and resources, and provide our clients the INTEGRATED MARKETING EXPERTISE to help them meet their goals.
In this role, you will:
- Sell multi-media marketing solutions into professional golf tournament publications
- Grows market share within a designated account list through the combination of acquiring "new business" and increasing current client spend while increasing client satisfaction. Proficient and excels at new business efforts, including cold calling new or churned clients.
- Work closely with Editorial staff to ensure that all customer requirements are being met.
- Manages territory pipeline via Salesforce
- Proficient articulating print and digital value propositions.
- Thrive in high activity, dynamic environment with shorter sales cycle and average sales value.
- This is an inside sales position.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, or similar field, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- Two + years in an inside sales experience with strong telephone skills desired
- Social Media Marketing experience a plus
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Knowledge of SalesForce (CRM) desired
- Experience in the golf industry a plus
Here's what we have to offer:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
- Market Research and Insights
- Base Salary Plus Commissions
- Tools for Success!
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Miranda’s main goal is creating unique, practical layouts that perfectly pair graphics and content to appeal to users. She considers readability and presentation of magazines paramount.
Back to top