Inside Sales Representative
Green Bay, WI, USA Req #6673
Monday, December 17, 2018
LOCALiQ is the marketing solution from the USA TODAY NETWORK providing businesses the smarter way to reach local customers. As local marketing becomes more complex, LOCALiQ empowers local businesses with unique insights from 125 million consumers in our network of sites, apps and experiences and learnings from millions of local leads delivered each year. We couple that with end to end service from our experts using local marketing best practices proven across the country. LOCALiQ simplifies local marketing and provides our clients the confidence of growing.
Our core values: Community, Progress through Passion, Action with Purpose and Belief in People. If you share these values, come join our family!
The Inside Sales Representative role requires a highly personable individual with the ability to place out bound sales calls to an established client base as well as cold call new prospects. As an Inside Commercial Sales Executive you will be required to present static or customized proposals meeting the client's needs. Strong communication and customer service skills are required. Must be able to work in a multi-deadline environment; learn and apply new techniques accurately and quickly.
We are dedicated to helping our clients grow based on their unique needs. When they win, we win!
As a Marketing Solutions, Inside Sales Representative, you will:
- Maintain existing accounts, build customer relationships, and sustain excellent customer service.
- Professionally, effectively and accurately represent our products over the phone, facilitating brand strength and credibility.
- Support Sales Team and overall Department in meeting annual revenue goals.
- Develop a network of contacts to identify client needs and deliver effective options/solutions in securing sales opportunities.
- Effectively prioritize tasks and accomplish responsibilities to product quality results in a deadline driven environment.
- Keep records of sales activities in Salesforce.com
What you bring to the table:
- Sales ability with a passion for the selling of print and digital products.
- Desire to learn and understand both the print and online advertising industry.
- Funeral Industry experience a plus but not required.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus but not required.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be Collaborative and have a positive
- Creative and detail-oriented.
- Outstanding customer/client focus.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Problem solving skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills with the ability to learn new software
We offer an energized, passionate team within a fun & flexible workplace.
We offer competitive compensation with uncapped incentives and world class benefits, including comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage, matching 401(K), Paid Time Off and more. This is an opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Steven D.Account Executive
Steven serves as a point person of contact with businesses in local markets. He works with partner organizations to determine how USA TODAY can help them be successful.
Back to top