Inside Sales Representative
Sterling Heights, MI, USA Req #7160
Thursday, March 28, 2019
Michigan.com is Michigan's Largest Media Marketing Company, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, and the leader in delivering engaging news and information. We deliver an ENGAGED AUDIENCE using a variety of SOPHISTICATED TOOLS and resources, and provide our clients the INTEGRATED MARKETING EXPERTISE to help them achieve their goals.
Our formula is simple - We combine the largest news and information audience in the state with the top multi-platform marketing experts to provide businesses with a single partner with one purpose, to help them grow. We deliver the trusted brands of Michigan's largest audience, including the Detroit Free Press/freep.com, The Detroit News/detroitnews.com, O&E Media/hometownlife, Livingston Daily Press & Argus, Lansing State Journal, Battle Creek Enquirer, and Port Huron Times Herald, combined with proven research, creative, strategy and marketing expertise.
Michigan.com is seeking Inside Sales Representatives to join our growing team of recruitment industry experts who sell recruitment advertising solutions to small-to-midsize businesses across the state. With an assigned book of business, you will manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close using consultative methods. Our highly-driven and motivated business development professionals are empowered to support each other in ensuring that we all exceed goals and deliver maximum results to our clients.
- Building and maintaining a healthy pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly quota
- Uncovering client needs, offering appropriate solutions, negotiating price and closing accounts on the phone
- Attaining a minimum of 100% of assigned revenue goal monthly through a high level of business development activity (80-150 outbound calls weekly and other KPI's)
- Moving customer or prospect towards commitment and closing deals while exceeding customer expectations
- Conducting tailored, web-based presentations of The Job Network products over the phone with clients
- Managing the creation of print display ads in Gannett newspapers
- Growing existing client base and generating new revenue.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training and sales experience
- At least 1 - 2 years of inside sales or related experience
- 2 - 5 years of consultant sales and business development experience, preferred
- Previous experience with business-to-business Cold Calling
- Previous experience in the recruiting industry, a plus
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com, a plus
What we offer:
As a part of Gannett Co., Inc., the nation's largest media and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid time off, and tuition reimbursement. Pre-employment drug testing and background screening are required.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a next-generation media company committed to strengthening communities across our network. Through trusted, compelling content and unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 100 million people monthly. With more than 110 markets internationally, it is known for Pulitzer Prize-winning newsrooms, powerhouse brands such as USA TODAY and specialized media properties. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top