Inside Sales Representative - Advertising
The Gannett West Regional Sales Center, located at the Green Bay Press-Gazette, part of the USA Today Network, is seeking an assertive individual to place out bound sales calls to an established client base as well as cold call new prospects. As an Inside Sales Executive you will be required to present static or customized proposals meeting the client's needs. This position is an excellent opportunity to use your sales ability in the growing multi-media and multi-paper advertising business.
In this role you will:
- Maintain existing accounts, build customer relationships, and sustain excellent customer service.
- Professionally, effectively and accurately represent our products over the phone, facilitating brand strength and credibility
- Support Sales Team and overall Department in meeting annual revenue goals
- Develop a network of contacts to identify client needs and deliver effective options/solutions in securing sales opportunities
- Effectively prioritize tasks and accomplish responsibilities to product quality results in a deadline driven environment.
- Keep records of sales activities in Salesforce.com
Here's what you need:
- Sales ability with a passion for the selling of print and digital products
- Background in advertising preferred; not required
- Desire to learn and understand both the print and online advertising industry
- Outstanding customer/client focus
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Problem solving skills
- Candidates must be available to work 40 hours per week between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
We provide great benefits, training, flexibility and the opportunity for growth!!
USA TODAY NETWORK is one of the top 20 digital companies in the country, sharing the list with Google, Facebook, and Amazon. And we have over 100 million unique visitors a month, which is more than Buzzfeed, Yahoo News, and Huffington Post. Because our team consists of over 110 local properties with USA TODAY at the helm, you'll have the luxury of living in a community you love while making a national impact.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top