Inside Sales Executive I
Account Executive Inside Sales – Cincinnati
Account Executive Inside Sales will sell, via phone, multi-media advertising solutions to the medium account sector. Grows market share and increases client satisfaction within a designated territory or account list through a combination of acquiring new business and increasing client spend. This is an inside sales position.
In this role, you will need to:
- Meets or exceeds revenue expectations. Maintains and grows account base. Develops and delivers ideas/solutions to grow market share within an existing customer base. Delivers and obtains long term commitments and campaigns.
- Develops an understanding of the customers individual business needs, trends and patterns within specific verticals. Develops an understanding of account base and related industries.
- Identifies and qualifies customers that have revenue opportunities. Develops and delivers advertising ideas/solutions that grow market share and ROI to customers.
- Utilizes sales tools and research to articulate value of Company offerings.
- Maintains an awareness of revenue responsibilities and performance to goal. Develops and works a pipeline of potential customers' growth within existing base; produces accurate forecasts.
- Sells print and digital business offerings and demonstrates an understanding of these products. Able to articulate our products and their value propositions to customers.
- Strategize with team members to plan and execute multimedia marketing plans.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment.
- One to three years sales experience (digital sales experience is a plus).
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to accurately develop forecasts and manage pipeline.
- Initiative to work in a highly competitive market.
- Proficient in phones sales including up-selling, appointment setting and cold calling.
- Excellent computer skills (especially with Microsoft Office)
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top