Canton, OH, USA Req #20089
Monday, December 13, 2021
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
Gannett Publishing Services
Canton is hiring for an Inserter that will provide high-level support and assistance to the Mail Room in the production facility. Inserter should be experienced with performing repetitive tasks and meeting production deadlines. If you are high-energy, dependable, flexible, a team player, and experienced working in a production or manufacturing environment, we encourage you to join our team.
- Operating and Maintaining Mailroom Packaging Equipment
- Transporting product using pallet trucks or fork lifts
- Feeding inserter machines
- Hand insertion of papers
- Skid bundles and stacking of products
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma (or GED)
- Must have good dexterity and be able to stand during entire shift
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs repeatedly
- Must be able to perform accurate and efficient tasks
- Must possess basic math skills
- Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (days, nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed)