Human Resources Internship - Summer 2017 - Asbury Park, NJ
USA TODAY NETWORK is in search of a talented college student looking for an enriching paid marketing internship. Come join USA TODAY NETWORK, part of Gannett Inc., a Fortune 500 global digital media company, for our Summer 2017 Enterprise Wide Intern Program. As part of the USA TODAY NETWORK team, you will develop and apply skills and experiences to support our Asbury Park Human Resources Operations team. The purpose of the internship experience is to provide opportunities where college (undergrad and grad) students can develop, grow and become the next generation of talent for USA TODAY NETWORK. This program offers mentoring, networking and real-world experience in a fun, entrepreneurial atmosphere. As part of our team, you will work on impactful projects in the areas of consumer engagement. Good communication, project management, and advertising skills are a must. Apply today!
- Provide project management support on various HR initiatives.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of local HR programs and activities
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations & reports as needed.
- Degree-seeking student currently enrolled at a college or university with a GPA of at least 3.0
- Preferred Majors: Marketing, Communications, Business Administration
- Well organized, detail oriented, adaptable and ﬂexible
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a team environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical and oral and written communication skills
- Ideal candidates will possess strong Ofﬁce and PC skills
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Miranda’s main goal is creating unique, practical layouts that perfectly pair graphics and content to appeal to users. She considers readability and presentation of magazines paramount.
Back to top