Human Resources - HR Business Partner
- Rogers, AR
Virtual Req #12491
Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Gannett Co., Inc. is seeking a Senior HR Business Partner with experience in serving multi-layered, complex organizations. This professional HR executive will support the following business units within the Content Division: Content Ventures, Staff Development, and Content Innovation. The Senior Business Partner will contribute business insight into the development of talent strategies and talent solutions, as well provide HR expertise in influencing business strategies and day-to-day operations. The Senior HR Business Partner must be able to provide quality human resource products and services that are responsive to and aligned with the business strategy and provide strong leadership. Successful candidate must have the capability and flexibility to work with a diverse group of employees at all levels. This position will work with HR Business Partners throughout the Gannett Co., to ensure the highest level of service and support for the Content division. The position will also be instrumental in facilitating an employee-oriented, high performance workplace culture. The position is remote, and reports to the Sr Director, HR- Content Division.
- Act as the key point of contact for the Vice President of each subdivision.
- Provide HR services around the areas of change management, coaching and developing talent.
- Partner with the HR colleagues to provide strategic and tactical day-to-day HR support to assigned client groups.
- Utilize data driven metrics to make recommendations to improve organizational and business effectiveness, perform analysis aligned with business performance to produce actionable insights, and apply knowledge of data analysis techniques to interpret the data and provide meaningful analysis.
- Partner with senior leaders to optimize the business by determining a talent strategy including people, work, location, and organizational structure.
- Identify and implement retention strategies focused on key leaders and individuals with core competencies or skills critical to the organization.
- Counsel and advise employees, managers, and business leaders regarding people, policies, talent, organization and employee issues.
- Meet with managers and employees regarding performance issues. Counsel managers regarding appropriate corrective actions and review and approve corrective action documents to ensure internal processes and policies are followed.
- Analyze exit interview and other data and provide recommendations to improve employee retention.
- Facilitate annual performance and merit review process. Coach managers on writing and conducting effective performance reviews and adapting/providing feedback on new approaches, policies and procedures for continual improvement of the performance management process for his/her client groups.
- Facilitate training on employee development, coaching and other management topics.
- Leverage and adapt as needed the company HR programs and resources. Share knowledge and leverage best practices across the HR organization.
- Implement, lead, and facilitate HR initiatives and projects.
- Mediate employee concerns/complaints. Lead/conduct investigations and manage/facilitate corrective actions.
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Human Resources or equivalent. Master's degree or HR certification is preferred.
- Demonstrated human resources experience, with emphasis on change management, employee relations, performance management, training, compensation and coaching.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as an HR business partner required.
- Broad knowledge of human resources practices, applicable laws, employee engagement and retention, employee development and organizational planning are required.
- Proficient knowledge/ability with Microsoft Office Applications.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top