Graphic Designer - Bilingual
Des Moines, IA, USA • Indianapolis, IN, USA Req #17118
Thursday, July 15, 2021
DesignIQ is a full-service design group, specializing in pre-media services ranging from high-revenue campaigns to imaging and ad production services.
We have a passion for keeping up on design trends and creating effective, eye-catching advertisements.
We're looking for Bilingual (Spanish required) Graphic Designers to create, translate and design effective creative for our internal and external partners.
In this role, you will:
• Design creative and effective ads for print and digital to meet customer needs and department standards while meeting deadlines.
• Collaborate with customer support on resolving customer questions and/or concerns.
Here's what you need:
• Link to portfolio required.
• Associates Degree in related field or comparable experience.
• Publishing or graphic design industry knowledge preferred.
• Proven verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of concentration towards customers (internal and external) required
• Time management and organizational skills
• Internships in Graphic Design or Marketing preferred
• Ability to multi-task in a deadline driven and a rapidly changing environment required.
• Proven customer service skills
• InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Programs allowing HTML5 output/animation
• Microsoft Office
• Ability to learn company specific software
Back to top