Pittsford, NY 14534, USA • Virtual Req #14427
Friday, March 12, 2021
The primary role of the Google Applications Sales Executive (GASE) is to increase licensing and service revenues by achieving or exceeding the revenue goal. The GASE will develop strategic relationships with potential customers, Google Reps and Partners, in order to strengthen the company's overall sales goals and revenue targets. This role is for our Net New business side of the business and
REMOTE POSITION. Work from Home.
- Develops and demonstrates expert knowledge and understanding of all Google Workspace ( fka G Suite) products and complementary tools.
- Embrace new non-traditional technology products, solutions and services that the company may introduce as we look to diversify new revenue streams that capitalize on our customer base and scale
- Self source opportunities through various outbound tactics.
- Ability to solution sell multiple products that serve as a complete digital transformation solution
- Ability to build relationships with Google Reps, partners and potential customers in order to increase lead flow.
- Regularly and customarily engaged in person with customers
- Drives sales value through customer service
- Develops new business by understanding customer needs and selling products and services that provide value to the customer
- Effectively communicates with management to provide accurate revenue forecasts and market intelligence that may impact revenue (+/-)
- Maintains the highest levels of personal and professional behavior in the workplace and in the market
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge of competitive Business suite landscape; use for new business development and sales analysis
- Knowledge of Google Cloud (preferably Google Workspace, G Suite)
- Ability to prospect new business via cold calling and other prospecting techniques including social media where applicable
- Highly motivated, self-starting individual with initiative and drive to succeed
- Ability to close new business and exceed sales targets
- Successful track record of pushing past rejection and achieving results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver effective presentations
- Strong networking and community involvement skills
- Eagerness to learn, continually seeking to improve sales skills
- Strong time management and follow up skills
- Organized with an attention for detail
- Computer and software experience with powerpoint presentation and slides
- Equivalent work experience in related business
- Previous work history with a Google Reseller selling Google Products.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience, preferably in outside sales