Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
Gannett Publishing Services
Under the direction of packaging or warehouse management & supervisors-the Forklift Operator is assigned to perform production support related tasks that may include, but are not limited to: Forklift truck set-up, inspection & maintenance; loading, unloading, inspecting & staging pre-prints, supplies and other materials; assisting with recycling; pallet organization; shipping & receiving dock oversight; distribution dock support; and general housekeeping.
- Set up print rolls for the Press Department.
- Ability to utilize a clamp truck or willingness to learn.
- Off load rolls of paper from semi-trailers.
- Keep accurate records for rolls of paper that are unloaded.
- Off load product from delivery to the correct storage location.
- Input material into computer system
- Comply with safety policies and practices
- Perform shipping/receiving functions as directed
- Perform daily cleanup of storage areas
- Clean production areas as directed
- Perform the duties associated with trash and recycling handling
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Steven serves as a point person of contact with businesses in local markets. He works with partner organizations to determine how USA TODAY can help them be successful.
Back to top