Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com .
Gannett Publishing Services
Fond du Lac, WI
• Operate a forklift/clamp truck
• Set up print rolls for the Press Department
• Off load rolls from delivery to the correct storage location
• Input rolls into computer system
• Take monthly inventory of rolls
• Comply with safety policies and practices
• Perform shipping/receiving functions as directed
• Clean production areas as directed
• Perform the duties associated with trash and recycling handling
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Back to top