The Clarion-Ledger, part of the USA TODAY Network, is looking for a talented, energetic writer with an eye for good feature stories. Our features range from food, drinks and dining to music, entertainment and pop culture to profiles of everyday Mississippians with extraordinary stories to be told.
We're looking for someone who:
- Can find, pitch and developstories without depending on assignments from editors.
- Will engage readers onsocial media, in face-to-face forums and at live events to build an audience.
- Understands how to tellstories in a variety of ways on different platforms, whether that be in print,on our website or natively through social media.
- Is comfortable withlearning video skills and is willing to try different approaches to growing ourvideo audience.
- Can effectively communicatewith editors, colleagues, sources and our audience.
- Loves people.
The Clarion-Ledger is a Pulitzer Prize-winning newspaper known for its rich storytelling, digital reach and diverse content.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top