Events Account Executive
- Oklahoma City, OK
Oklahoma City, OK, USA Req #12411
Monday, December 7, 2020
Job Description - Events Account Executive
A truly unique opportunity awaits for our Events Account Executives. Our Account Executive works with local business prospects to sell local event packages that drive awareness of the business in the local community. As the Events Account Executive you will own the entire life cycle of the sales process from receiving prospects, to creating and maintaining opportunities, to closing the sale.
This role requires a true Sales Professional who seeks the excitement of "Making The Sale". Once you achieve the close, the business will move to another team to make sure that they are serviced and that other nonevent opportunities are discussed. If you're highly entrepreneurial, confident, and passionate, with a proven track record of sales achievement and a burning desire for the close, we want to talk to you!
- Meet monthly sales goals
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals
- Partner with other teams to identify current customers to sell products to.
- Make daily calls to Small to Medium sized businesses (SMB)
- Report back daily activity into our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Minimum of 2-5 years of proven sales experience
- Acquisition based B2B Sales - solution / portfolio offerings
- Exceptional phone and communication skills with the ability to sell at decision-making levels and close deals quickly face-to-face or over the phone
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Preferred - College Degree and media sales experience
Compensation and Benefits:
- A solid base salary plus competitive commission
- Comprehensive training, sales support, CRM, a database of targeted leads to help you ramp up sales quickly
- A structured development program that provides a clear path for professional growth
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top