- Sarasota, FL
Sarasota, FL, USA Req #12825
Monday, December 14, 2020
Gannett Publishing Services
The Herald-Tribune is currently accepting applications for an Electronics Technician. The Electronics Technician will perform all aspects of maintenance and repairs on the production facility equipment. Must keep equipment in top running and printing condition and minimize breakdowns.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Ensuring the operational readiness of all press machinery and equipment.
* Maintain and repair all press machinery and equipment.
* Perform repairs on all production equipment as needed.
* Prioritize repairs as to production priority.
* Order and maintain any critical parts needed to ensure production reliability as to eliminate downtime during production runs.
* Repair circuit boards.
* Repairs motors when possible.
* Fabricate parts as needed on obsolete equipment as to keep equipment working and eliminate expenses.
Minimum of a High School Diploma. Technical or trade certificate in electronics course of study or equivalent experience.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top