Asheville, NC, USA • Atlanta, GA, USA • Cincinnati, OH, USA • Dallas, TX, USA • Detroit, MI, USA • Evansville, IN, USA • Fishers, IN, USA • Fort Myers, FL, USA • Indianapolis, IN, USA • Knoxville, TN, USA • Louisville, KY, USA • Melbourne, FL, USA • Memphis, TN, USA • Milwaukee, WI, USA • Nashville, TN, USA • Phoenix, AZ, USA • Plano, TX, USA • Sioux Falls, SD, USA • Tallahassee, FL, USA • Tucson, AZ, USA Req #20266
Monday, January 3, 2022
The Intern Digital Presence Manager (Intern DPM) will assist the Digital Presence Manager (DPM) team with client-related work across multiple accounts to achieve successful implementation of campaigns.
- Support DPMs by ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Collect, review, and analyze reports for active presence products.
- Assist with SEO and Social Media Management offerings, including content promotion on select platforms/publishers.
- Maintain accurate and organized electronic files containing client details for DPM(s).
- Collaborating with the DPM to understand the mastery of effective project management.
- Continuous training.
- Intern Digital Presence Managers are accountable for performing assigned work accurately, efficiently and in accordance with department procedures in a timely manner. Working under close supervision of the DPM management team, Intern DPMs will work with DPMs directly on a day-to-day basis.
- Excellent understanding of marketing concepts, including paid, owned, and earned digital media.
- Able to assist and build content strategies for social media and SEO initiatives.
- Organized and able to stay current on tasks across timelines and the ability to multitask on a variety of projects, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel) and Salesforce.
- Proficient social media platform understanding, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program at a University in the United States OR a bachelor's degree.