- Tulare, CA
Visalia, CA, USA Req #11243
Monday, August 10, 2020
Gannett Publishing Services located in Visalia CA. is recruiting for a part-time Distribution Driver for Visalia Times-Delta working 30+ hours per week. This individual provides distribution and handling of daily and non-daily products to our contractors while performing a variety of tasks and responsibilities including delivery of newspapers. Position requires working nights plus weekends and holidays.
- Deliver daily papers and other products to distribution areas.
- Work as part of a team to help coordinate overall warehouse & packaging material handling operations.
- Inspect, operate and maintain vehicles as well as forklifts and other equipment. Including verification that all equipment safety features are installed and properly functioning.
- Load, unload, inspect & stage newsprint, preprints, commercial print products and other materials.
- Various other miscellaneous duties.
Valid driver's license, satisfactory motor vehicle record, dependable automobile, and liability insurance required. Good verbal & written communication skills, and mechanical aptitude required. Must be able to push and pull carts loaded with newspapers and repetitively lift newspaper bundles weighing up to 35 pounds.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top