Digital Presence Manager
- Plano, TX
Plano, TX, USA ● Virtual Req #14519
Wednesday, March 24, 2021
The Digital Presence Manager (DPM) will be the lead point of contact for our presence solutions portfolio and serve as the ultimate company representative with best-in-class customer service, detail-oriented account management and excellent cross-team collaboration. An effective DPM has great aptitude in building and maintaining customer relationships. They also possess excellent planning and leadership abilities to coordinate and advise clients, sales, peers and supervisors.
Strong proficiency in client relationship management, web analytics, digital marketing best practices and ability to leverage the portfolio of Gannett digital and media services offerings. Ability to effectively manage day-to-day campaign performance, assess digital campaign trends, facilitate client advertising performance discussions, and identify creative new advertising techniques to further our clients' marketing needs.
- Build and maintain strong interpersonal client relationships
- Conduct regular review calls with clients to discuss campaign performance and overall marketing strategy.
- Project management, collaboration and organizing
- Keeping up to date on latest industry trends
- Build strategy plans and establish performance baselines
- Ability to quickly master business process, marketing and technology concepts
- Demonstrated expertise in customer relationship management
- Demonstrated understanding of digital campaign performance analytics
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital KPI success and what success looks like.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a unified actionable results plan that guide the client through the plan of action.
- Mastery of key technologies and systems to manage marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of ad management and analytics platforms - DFP, Media Math, Google Analytics, Adobe, Facebook, YouTube and Simpli.Fi
- Advanced capabilities to effectively manage digital advertising campaigns -Search, Display, Marketing Management Systems etc.
- Strong technical and analytical skills to establish, assess, adjust and routinely improve marketing campaigns over their lifecycle
- Demonstrated expertise with digital marketing publishing systems & processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Collaboration - ability to collaborate with sales team, client strategy, additional sales support, etc.
- Reporting/Analytical Thinking
- Business Process and Technology Acumen
- Conflict Management
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing, Advertising, Emerging Media or related field)
- 4-6 years or more of relevant experience as an account manager/director or related title in digital marketing
- B2B marketing experience, focused on small-to-medium (SMB) and/or local businesses
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top