Digital Optimization Specialist/Account Manager
Looking for an opportunity to join the Journal News Media Group team? If you have a solid grasp of digital marketing then you may be our next Digital Optimization Specialist. The Digital Optimization Specialist is responsible for coordinating digital campaigns commissioned by our clients.
- Ensure that all campaigns are being fulfilled and optimized correctly from Banners on any sites to DMS products and all mobile products
- Develop custom reporting for clients and sales teams as needed.
- Responsible to make sure ALL clients assigned have at least monthly review meetings on performance either in person or over the phone. These meetings must cover how we are performing to expectations and strategy moving forward.
- Review optimization performance weekly for each account and make suggestions on how to improve performance
- Work with Central Ad Ops, G/O, AM's and Digital Coordinator to address all performance related problems
- Must be proactive in making sure all campaigns are running at expected levels on all platforms
- Complete weekly/monthly tracking sheet indicating touch points on accounts by date, monthly meetings by date and highlighting performance issues and up sells. Details notes on tracking explaining why any account churned.
- Order Entry- Utilizes technical proficiency in various programs to support the sales teams. Accurately sets up and maintains customer accounts, schedules ad programs and handles digital fulfillment responsibilities
Required skills are computer literate, strong communication skills, ability to multi task and ability work under tight deadlines.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top