Digital Optimization Specialist
The Digital Optimization Specialist will provide support to the team to ensure we deliver solutions to an ENGAGED AUDIENCE using a variety of SOPHISTICATED TOOLS and resources, and provide our clients the INTEGRATED DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERTISE to help them meet their goals.
In this role, you will:
- Provide digital ad support and account campaign analysis to provide strategy and analysis of existing business, through review of performance and identification of further opportunities in the marketplace
- Extract data to produce campaign result reports, providing key insights and optimization recommendations
- Conduct market research to support existing client opportunities and new business initiatives
- Assist with the ordering, processing and trafficking of sales orders, including creative design specifications, proofing, and client approvals
- Assist in identification in the marketplace for new business opportunities.
- Work with Digital Ad Ops team to recommend and execute optimizations of campaigns
- Work closely with agency Account Managers as property liaison to ensure effective communication for all parties involved, including customers
- Assist in the creation of sales presentations and campaign performance review presentations.
- Responsible for superior customer relationship management and serve as a point of contact for digital team, with active client contact
- Partner with your colleagues for pre-campaign and pre-proposal support, and post-sale analysis to ensure all customer needs are met
- Articulate USA TODAY NETWORK's value proposition and prove ROI with data
We offer a robust, rewarding career experience:
- Work with the best: We'll surround you with talented leaders driven toward your success and ours
- Do well here: Further your career while working to serve the greater good in our community
- Go big: We'll equip you with the region's best marketing services and solutions, empowering you to deliver unparalleled results to your customers
- Get in now: Join the ground floor of a national organization in the midst of rapid transformation to a new and exciting media start-up – an invaluable career experience
Signs you may be a great fit for the job:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel, and strong acumen for technology solutions
- You are collaborative and like to partner with your colleagues, effectively managing the workflow of multiple projects
- You are strategic and an agent of change, focusing on execution of results oriented campaigns for your customers
- When you communicate, people listen. And when you listen, people feel heard
- You're a problem solver who thrives on challenges and can simplify the complex
- You graduated college with an impressive GPA and an extracurricular life
- You possess 1-2+ years of relevant experience
Qualified candidates for the position must demonstrate these key competencies:
- Aptitude or acumen for digital marketing
- History of driving results
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Strong two-way communication skills
- Effective collaborator
Here's what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Employee Discount Program
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Miranda’s main goal is creating unique, practical layouts that perfectly pair graphics and content to appeal to users. She considers readability and presentation of magazines paramount.
Back to top