Digital Optimization Specialist
Our formula is simple – No one reaches more customers locally, regionally or nationally. We are backed by the power of the USA Today Network. And with the top multi-platform marketing experts in the business, we provide businesses with a single partner with one purpose: to help them grow.
News-Leader Media, a Gannett Co., is adding to our digital sales optimization team. The optimization specialist manages the media ad campaign lifecycle for our larger clients, including optimization, reporting, and needed improvements to the campaign to deliver results. The optimization specialist partners with account managers and account executives, providing useful insight plan & prepare audits as well as manages performance goals surrounding advertising campaigns and provides upsell and cross-sell opportunities to achieve customer expectations. Building revenue through superior ad campaign management and customer relationship management is a must.
- Deep understanding of the digital advertising marketplace with the ability to leverage the portfolio of the company's digital ad and media services offerings to meet the client's objectives.
- Monitor the performance of active campaign by utilizing display ad network tools, central ad operations communications and DMS tracking systems.
- Identify opportunities to improve the quality of creative products that are included in the campaign to include email blasts, ad creative and keywords.
- Engage with the sales team providing regular reporting updates regarding the performance of campaigns. Partner with account manager and account executive in monitoring and delivering components of the campaign post-sale. Utilize the analysis in upsell and cross sell opportunities with clients.
- Deliver in-depth pre-sale audits utilizing digital tools to identify gaps in a client's digital marketing footprint. Utilize this information to recommend sales and sponsorship opportunities with the sales team.
- Effectively manage workflow and multiple projects in a timely manager to meet deadlines. Proactively initiate projects as needed to support sales team.
- Serve as the primary contact with vendors to troubleshoot campaign matters, performance reporting and other functions related to the optimization of sold advertising campaigns.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or one to three years' experience in account management preferably in a sales or agency environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital media platforms.
- Proven record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable environment.
- Demonstrated success in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs.
- Strong computer skills including: Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word. Prior experience with salesforce.com or other CRHM tool preferred.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship management abilities.
- Persuasive verbal and written communication skills, including solid proofing skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Effective and creative problem solving and decision making skills.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Project Manager, People Division
Jade helps streamline operations while keeping tabs on company culture. Her role goes beyond transactional tasks and includes social engagement and Human Resources communication.
Back to top