Digital Marketing Sales Consultant - REMOTE
Arizona, USA • Colorado, USA • Las Vegas, NV, USA • New Mexico, USA • Provo, UT, USA • Salt Lake City, UT, USA Req #16383
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
LOCALiQ is hiring REMOTE Digital Marketing Consultants
This Outside Sales Executive role requires a highly personable, self-disciplined individual with the ability to lead digitally focused sales efforts while maintaining an energetic, strategic and entrepreneurial spirit. We are hiring a small handful of Sales Executive roles that will work in a remote environment. You must live in a key metro area to help us build out business in that region. This is a Business Development Role.
In this role you'll will uncover new opportunities, and partner with new clients to provide a broad set of solutions to include:
- Build Their Presence: Website, SEO, Local Listings, Reputation & Social Media
- Drive Awareness & Leads: Search Engine Marketing, Social, Display, Video, and Mobile Advertising
- Grow Audience and Connect: Brand Content Solutions, Social Media Marketing
- Manage Leads and Customers: Lead Alert, Engagement and Tracking Tools
- Know What Works: Reporting, Mobile Tools, Insight Solutions
As a Digital Marketing Sales Consultant, you will:
- Be equipped with the region's best marketing services and solutions, empowering you to deliver unparalleled results to your customers
- Develop partnerships with large local businesses and assist them in reaching their goals through integrated marketing plans and comprehensive media solutions
- Identify customer needs to develop and execute account plans and custom client solutions that differentiate LOCALiQ from competitors
- Help businesses maximize their online presence with a custom approach to digital marketing
- Self-discipline and self-confidence to make daily new business calls
- Strong business connections within given market/ territory
- Retain, manage, and grow clients in the ever-changing digital landscape
- Work within a team to manage the client relationship and retain and build account revenue
- Articulate and present our suite of products to business decision makers
- Communicate with customers proactively via phone, video and in person
- Conduct face-to-face customer meetings, presentations, proposals and demonstrations
- Manage a specified sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Utilize CRM (Salesforce) effectively and efficiently recording all sales activity
- 2+ years' experience in a high acquisition, consultative, B2B sales role
- Aptitude or acumen for Digital Marketing
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent practical experience
- Passionate solution-seeker
- Competitive nature and a winning team spirit
- Problem solver who thrives on challenges and can simplify the complex
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- This role requires a valid driver license, reliable transportation, and the minimum liability insurance required by law
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
Back to top