Plano, TX, USA • Shreveport, LA, USA Req #8949
Friday, November 22, 2019
The Digital Marketing Expert - Strategic Accounts will advise our regional clients on how best to leverage current and emerging digital marketing solutions to meet their business objectives. Individuals in this role will possess strong expertise in existing and emerging digital marketing solutions, consumer purchase behavior and will collaborate with our strategic client success managers and sales executives to identify opportunities and effectively deliver on marketing solutions to best suit our clients' business needs and maximize their return on investment.
This role will formulate appropriate strategies and implementation and will be responsible for the ongoing management of digital marketing plans, including full accountability for post-sale digital support such as digital optimization, fulfilling actionable insights plan from client success managers and performance analysis focused on delivering to client objectives.
Key success measures for this role will be continually devising next steps and analysis of retail client accounts, ensuring consistent delivery of premium results at or above defined retail benchmarks, client satisfaction and client retention.
Ability to deliver strong proficiency in client relationship management, web analytics, marketing best practices and leverage the portfolio of Gannett digital and media services offerings. Effectively manage day-to-day campaign performance, assess digital campaign trends, facilitate client advertising performance discussions, and identify creative new advertising techniques to further our clients' marketing needs.
- Build rapport with client representatives, including digital and marketing staff members, through routine and scheduled interactions
- Develop and advise on marketing strategies by understanding client expectations, assessing feasibility and identifying marketing and advertising opportunities for our clients
- Monitor, evaluate, and leverage standard processes to manage campaign performance and determine actionable improvement opportunities
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues using best practices while creating new, innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of our clients
- Drive campaign ROI and leverage client relationships to assist the sales team in retaining and growing accounts
- Manage client expectations, communication, industry benchmark alignment to performance metrics
- Incorporate constantly evolving technologies and processes into the client solution delivery process
- Ability to quickly master business process, marketing and technology concepts
- Demonstrated expertise in customer relationship management
- Demonstrated understanding of campaign performance analytics
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital KPI success and what success looks like
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a unified actionable results plan that guide the client through the plan of action
- Mastery of key technologies and systems to manage marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of ad management and analytics platforms - DFP, Media Math, Google Analytics, Adobe, Facebook, YouTube and Simpli.Fi
- Advanced capabilities to effectively manage digital advertising campaigns -Search, Display, Marketing Management Systems etc.
- Strong technical and analytical skills to establish, assess, adjust and routinely improve marketing campaigns over their lifecycle
- Demonstrated expertise with digital marketing publishing systems & processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal clients
- Capture and distribute client feedback
- Demonstrate dedication to meeting client expectations and requirements
- Ability to collaborate with sales team, client strategy, additional sales support, etc.
- Able to manage time and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Organize tasks, deliverables and meet commitments on time
- Capable of interpreting data and making recommendations to prove performance
- Quickly identify the symptoms and underlying cause of problems
- Ability to report, interpret and relay campaign data in an actionable format
- Capable of quickly mastering business processes
- Ability to master technology solutions
- Great at focused listening
- Can find common ground and explains differing viewpoints comprehensively
- Bachelor's Degree (General Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations preferred but not required) 3+ years hands-on experience optimizing online/digital advertising campaigns Google Analytics Certification is a plus
- Strong proficiency in client relationship management, web analytics, marketing best practices and ability to leverage the portfolio of Gannett digital and media services offerings.
- Ability to effectively manage day-to-day campaign performance, assess digital campaign trends, facilitate client advertising performance discussions, and identify creative new advertising techniques to further our clients' marketing needs.