Digital Marketing Consultant
- Melbourne, Australia
Melbourne VIC, Australia Req #12607
Monday, December 7, 2020
ReachLocal was the first global company created specifically to help businesses solve the unique challenges of their online marketing. We've spent more than a decade, in four regions across the globe: Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and North America, building and delivering digital marketing technology. Our focus is exclusively on gathering powerful insights, analyzing over a million campaigns, and developing experts who collaborate with you to get the results you want - more customers.
We offer a total digital marketing system for businesses, comprised of Search Advertising, SEO, Live Chat, Display Advertising, Retargeting and Social Media solutions. All our solutions feed into our ReachEdge™ lead tracking and conversion software, which helps businesses seamlessly convert leads into customers and gain a deeper understanding of their online marketing ROI.
Through our global technology platform, a decade's worth of marketing insights, and our team of digital marketing experts, we help local businesses get more out of their marketing.
Why work for us? We're a fast paced, innovative company that believes in working hard but having fun while we do it. There is plenty of room to advance your digital marketing career in a cool, driven and upbeat environment here at ReachLocal.
New Business Development Manager
About the job
We're hiring now for talented B2B hunter driven Business Development Managers with a passion for Digital Marketing to start January 2021. Bring your talent and we'll equip you with exceptional sales tools, technology and world class products with a 4-6 week onboarding program, and 90 day plan to get you started! You'll be helping hard working SME's benefit from our solutions to help them grow their business online. This role is located in our Brisbane Office, and we also have roles available in Melbourne , Sydney , Perth and New Zealand to support our growth plans for 2021!
A bit about us...
ReachLocal is refreshingly agile, vibrant, and fast-paced. We attract and bring together like-minded talented, passionate and ambitious people who like to collaborate, have fun, and learn together. We keep it 'real' and will encourage you to think 'outside the box', and do what's right for our customers.
Helping local businesses grow through online marketing is our mission, and our people know they're here for a good cause, bringing this to life every day by providing exceptional solutions and services to partner with SMEs to get more customers online. A client first approach has driven our business since the beginning. A genuine desire to understand our clients' needs, the results they want to see, the goals they set for their business, and offering solutions to help them succeed is the driving force behind who we are, what we do, how and why we do it.
You'll be following our business sales strategy and creating long lasting customer relationships to help them win more business online. You'll do so knowing that you'll be helping hard working SME's benefit from our solutions, but you're also bringing a refreshing change to how things are done to help them grow their business online. No jazz hands. No empty promises. If you're a talented, tenacious and savvy hunter -we want to hear from you!
What we're looking for...
- An experienced hunter with digital/advertising or similar experience
- You thrive in an autonomous on-the-road B2B sales role
- This role is 80% lead generation new business development / 20% account management
- You are super organized, well-presented, and love to be prepared
- You're a sales professional who builds trust and likes to share in your clients' success
- Be a part of global and industry recognised leader in Digital Marketing
- Partner access to Google, Bing and Facebook training, resources and insights
- Be equipped with state of the art sales enablement tools and resources to help you prospect, discover and close new business
- Continue to up-sell and cross-sell into your accounts in conjunction with a dedicated Digital Marketing Expert
- Competitive salary, parking, car allowance, uncapped commissions, bonus and incentives - we want you to recognize your potential!
- B2B solution sales, new business development and cold-calling experience
- A well-crafted sales process/methodology
- Outstanding communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
- No fear approach to new business development through cold-calling and networking
- Proven ability to build rapport and develop strong business relationships
- CRM experience (e.g. Salesforce.com or similar)
- Ethical with a high level of personal integrity and initiative
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience (e.g. SEM, SEO, Display, Social etc.)
Back to top