Digital Advertising Account Executive
If you have a passion for digital marketing and social media, love to help businesses grow, and have the ability to support and coach team members on digital products and applications, we have a great opportunity for you!
DelawareOnLine.com, part of USA TODAY NETWORK, seeks a dynamic individual to join our world class digital marketing team. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will serve as digital expert to our sales teams in the application of our portfolio of digital and mobile products and applications, such as SEO/SEM, social media marketing and web site design, and much more, to enable them to market advertising solutions to regional client accounts that make decisions locally.
- Strategize, plan, and support sales team members on digital marketing campaigns; effectively collaborating on digital advertising products.
- Train and coach team members on new digital marketing products and applications.
- Leverage and explain digital product portfolio to team and clients to provide advertising solutions that deliver ROI to client' businesses.
- Utilize marketing tools and research to articulate the value of our portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing or advertising; or equivalent work-related experience.
- At least 3 years of digital marketing or account management experience at an advertising/marketing agency or related business is preferred.
- Must be digitally savvy with a thorough understanding of digital media platforms and applications, including social media marketing, SEO/SEM and mobile.
- Ability to coach others and work effectively as part of a team is key.
- The successful candidate will thrive on problem solving and creating solutions; strong analytical and strategic-thinking skills are essential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers as well as work well across functional groups. Good probing and listening skills are necessary to coach and support others and uncover needs and opportunities.
- The ability to present information and train others.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, in a fast paced work environment.
- Knowledge of MS Office products and CRM, preferably using SalesForce.
About USA TODAY NETWORK:
The USA TODAY NETWORK is the largest local to national media network in the country. Powered by integrated and award-winning news organizations with deep roots in 110 local communities, plus USA TODAY, the multiplatform news network informs and engages more than 100 million people every month through its diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, and publishing products. To connect with us, visit http://www.gannett.com/
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
Meet Some of USA TODAY NETWORK's Employees
Miranda’s main goal is creating unique, practical layouts that perfectly pair graphics and content to appeal to users. She considers readability and presentation of magazines paramount.
Back to top